article: MS in Peruvian open-source nightmare

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Tue May 7 06:08:09 EDT 2002

In article <Xns9207DFB622ECcliechtigmxnet at 62.2.16.82>, Chris Liechti
<cliechti at gmx.net> writes
>a peruvian congressman answers to letter form MS.
>
>its an long, but interesting read in favor of open source (hi Oleg ;-).
>i post this note here because GvR is metioned along with RMS, Linus and
>others.
>
>here's the article from "The Register" (found on "/."):
>http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/25157.html
>
>chris

I read this too and found it well informed and a good critique of both
free and proprietary software in Government. I wish there was one
British MP with the same clarity of thought and devotion to
transparency.
--
Robin Becker