[Survey] Py Feedback

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Thu May 9 00:52:32 EDT 2002

Matthew Sherborne || Wed 08 May 2002 05:03:10p:

> I'd like to see a nice glossy python magazine like the "Delphi
> Informant" in the book stores. Put the contents and a couple of
> articles in PDF on the web.

Hmm... the magazine should of course be named 'Oracale at/of Delphi', but
that would confuse too many people.

Anyay, i did think the only downside was that it was kind of thin... but i
figured it would get 50%-116% bigger within a year as it becomes
established (even if you intend to keep it small and newsletterish).

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: www.rubydragon.com