[Survey] Py Feedback

Philip Swartzleonard starx at pacbell.net
Thu May 9 02:08:05 EDT 2002

Peter Hansen || Wed 08 May 2002 10:13:15p:

> Bryan Richard wrote:
>>
>> Given all this, does anyone have an opinion on what the consumer
>> interest in a Python periodical might be? Keep it small; keep it on
>> the web?
>>
>> My thinking has always been that Py, and subsequently, Python, would
>> reach more people if it were in a bookstore. Perhaps I'm wrong.
>
> Maybe negotiate to make it an insert in some reputable existing
> journal?

This isn't really an area i'm familair with, but aren't most techny
publications reputible enough to call themselves journals the things that
genereally only come with a 100+$/yr membership in some org?

--
Philip Sw "Starweaver" [rasx] :: www.rubydragon.com