Python Cookbook from Oreilly???

Alan Runyan runyaga at noeggsorspam.runyaga.com
Fri May 17 15:16:55 EDT 2002

> Hopefull the readership will be as well.

We will.

I am convinced this book and standard lib will bring thousands of new
programmers to Python. Most people are too lazy and/or busy to learn from
start to finish.  They want to open up a tome of recipes, grab the recipe
that closely resembles their problem at hand and munge it into a working
solution.  What I think is so great about Python is -- people will be able
to do this with unprecedented ease!  After a few recipe experiments people
will have an intuitive feel for the language.

Thanks to all people who pen Python articles, editorials and books.  You all
are invaluable.

~runyaga