Off Topic, But List Related -- Tired of Getting Spammed Via The Python List?

Richard Biffl usenet at REMOVETHISPHRASEblacklettersoftware.com
Sat May 25 12:56:23 EDT 2002

Good idea using different addresses so you can trace your spam (I do the
same thing; it's a good use of a domain name). To avoid the spam in the
first place, you may want to change the address to something like
python at DONTSPAMgbronline.com. Humans will be able to see the correct
address, and the address-harvesting bots, at least the dumb ones, will be
thwarted.

  Richard

"Peter F. Ferris" <python at gbronline.com> wrote in message

> I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone or just myself, but for the
> 4th time in approximately two-three weeks (since I've joined the
Python.org