Hello Newb here

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu May 9 01:20:17 EDT 2002

Brian Quinlan wrote:

> > Hello im new to programming i started  to learn c++, but turned out to
> be
> > way too hard. So i thought I would learn Python.
> >
> > Does anyone have any ideas on how I can learn to program well in about
> > month
>
> You might want to start here:
> http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html
>
> Others can comment of the feasibility of learning how to program well in
> a month :-)

I learned to program well in a month.  At least, I thought I was doing
pretty well.

Then over the next twenty-something years I've learned how to program
much, much better.  I think /now/ I finally program pretty well.

Ask me again in twenty years though.  I suspect I'll have learned how
to program even better, and I might even be pretty good by that time.

;-)

Peter