LJ Guido interview and Work in CA

wesc at deirdre.org wesc at deirdre.org
Fri May 31 02:59:21 EDT 2002

hi all, a couple of things...

1.  i interviewed Guido several months ago regarding Python 2.2,
    and Linux Journal has been kind enough to publish it this
    month in the June 2002 issue.

http://linuxjournal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-lj-issues/issue98

2.  if you live in the san francisco area and are looking for
    Python work related to imaging/graphics, GUIs, and databases,
    my company has just approved a software development position.
    check out our listing on the main Python job board:

http://www.python.org/Jobs.html

cheers!
-wesley

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, © 2001
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group (BayPIGgies)
    http://deirdre.org/baypiggies

wesley.j.chun :: wesc at deirdre.org
cyberweb.consulting : henderson, nv : cyberweb at rocketmail.com
http://roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/