Python Cookbook (printed)

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun May 5 19:01:53 EDT 2002

I'll be waitng in line to read it ;-)))

But July is fine, and a better product is always worth the wait. Anyway,
I need some more time to fully absorb Boudewijn Rempt's book on Gui
programming with the QT Toolkit. By the way, Shawn Gordon is putting out
feelers to see if there is enough demand to do a re-printing, as the
Kompany has sold out of the first printing.

My advice is that if for anyone interested in GUI programming, the book
is well worth it. Especially if one is willing to buy the Black Adder
GUI painter and IDE.

Ron Stephens
rdsteph at earthlink.net
http://www.awaretek.com/plf.html