Again: gadfly + py2exe HELP really needed

Max nospam at nospam.nospam
Tue May 28 09:16:39 EDT 2002

"Marcus Stojek" <stojek at part-gmbh.de> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:3cf28f2f.41689171 at news.easynews.net...
> On Sun, 26 May 2002 09:21:53 GMT, "Max" <nospam at nospam.nospam> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I had a similar problem some time ago. In the build_exe.py of py2exe I
> found the following lines:
[...]
> excludes=
[...]

Nice idea, i tried but still have no good results...

> errors, so maybe you have a different problem on top.) Did you try the
> installer ? I think there is a debug option somewhere that might tell

what do you mean "did you try the installer?"

> you more. Did you check your code for things like:
>
> exec "from "+ modulename +" import *"?

I have nothing like that...

> A second thing is the os.path warning. In my case found the

I already asked that question, the os.path is a specific import based on the
os you're running upon.
There is a warning, but the program still works correctly

[...]
> Again, as I am a Newbie don't rely on my posting, but it worked for
> me.
[...]

I'm too...
And thanks for the help... :)