Oberon in Python, ala Pyrex but instant compile?

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Wed May 22 10:58:41 EDT 2002

Well, of course Oberon is strict in a draconian way. Isn't that supposed to
keep you from pointer-munging yourself into a crash?

I can't help that most of the existing Oberon code was written by students!
;-)

Surely it must have some redeeming value, otherwise why is it still around
teasing the rest of us?

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_
news:f9068f8e.0205220358.19eb1094 at posting.google.com...
news:<3ce11bc3_4 at goliath.newsgroups.com>...

> > Brainstorming..
>

> > Pyrex looks very nice. I'm wondering if it'd be possible to use an
Oberon-2