Gurus, I wonder if you can take a look at this source code? Win32...

G. Willoughby sab at NOSPAM.freeuk.com
Sat Mar 9 15:36:33 EST 2002

Hi,
    I have started writing a text editor for Win32 platforms and i wonder if
anyone has a few minutes spare just to take a look at the source code and
give me a little constructive critisism? I have been learning python on and
off for about a year as my first (real) language (well not including a year
with javascript) and i would like to hear if i am heading in the right
direction. I have choosen a text editor as a project 'cos it could be as
large and feature filled as i wanted, a good execise i thought. the thing i
struggle with a little is knowing when and where to use classes and if i am
using them right? anyway your time would be greatly apprieciated for any
views u have.

You can find it here (15.4kb):

http://www.garyw.uklinux.net/Larchv1.0a.zip

Thanks

G. Willoughby

P.S. remember i am still working on it, lots of funtionallity remains to be
added!  :)