Win32 2.2 & 2.1.2

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon Mar 4 17:16:07 EST 2002

> 2. Install 2.2, then change the file associations to use 2.1.2.

And the file associations are under the Tools->Folder Options menu of the
Explorer. I think the actual dialog probably differs depending on which
version of Windows you're using (I mostly use Win2K), but somewhere in the
dialog should be a File Types tab and then a button to edit the associations
for a given extension; this is done with the dialog brought up by the
Advanced button in Win2K. You shouldn't have to actually dig into the
registry with regedit.

ka