Python and computer graphics

husam h.jehadalwan at student.kun.nl
Thu Mar 7 13:24:56 EST 2002

Tom Babbitt wrote:

> "husam" <h.jehadalwan at student.kun.nl> wrote in message
> news:3C8785EA.5010509 at student.kun.nl...
>
>>hi,
>>can anybody points me to usefull resources (books, urls) about using
>>python for computer graphics that help for building skills in this
>>subject from scrash?
>>
>>thanks in advance
>>

> A long time ago I read a book simply titled 3D computer graphics, I think it
> was by some of the folks at pixar. My philosophy is not to spend too much
> time at the bottom but go right to the top, check out
>
> http://www.linmpi.mpg.de/dislin/
>
> http://mayavi.sourceforge.net//index.html
>
> http://pygame.seul.org/
>
> Tom Babbitt

I was wondering whether it is possible to create graphics objects
without the use of a external module. Imagin that you build an
application and want to let other people use it. People have to install
python, then
the extra module. The chance that my program finds its way to clients
screens is not so big.