Eliminate Spam Now... >g< Python w/DNS/&POP3

Benjamin Schollnick junkster at rochester.rr.com
Sun Mar 17 16:56:15 EST 2002

Folks,

   I'm running into a slight problem...

   I'm attempting to use the (py)DNSlib (sourceforge project), to look
up Spammers via ORBZ (or similiar group)...

   And I'm able to pull up the DNS information, but every entry I try
response with a valid root level DNS entry....  Can anyone enlighten me
regarding the operations of the black hole lists?  I can't seem to find
any of the sights that explain the actual functionality.

   (I've tried reversing the octets [i.e. 13.175.214.14 ==
14.214.175.13], with no luck)

            = Benjamin