Eliminate Spam Now... >g< Python w/DNS/&POP3

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Sun Mar 17 17:22:52 EST 2002

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 09:56:15PM +0000, Benjamin Schollnick wrote:
>    I'm attempting to use the (py)DNSlib (sourceforge project), to look
> up Spammers via ORBZ (or similiar group)...

   ORBZ is far from the best balcklist. I heard stories of good people
listed there becuase they've said something bad about ORBZ or people behind
it. I stopped using ORBZ - they list too many good site.

   I recommend the following resources to learn how to fight spam (filters
using blacklists or header/content analysis, reporting tools, etc):

   http://www.abuse.net/
   http://spam.abuse.net/spam/
   http://spamcop.net/
   http://www.cauce.org/