Flushing stdout with raw_input - BUG

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin at ute.mems-exchange.org
Wed Mar 6 12:24:38 EST 2002

In article <uit894rdg.fsf at python.net>, Michael Hudson wrote:
>> I did a semi-thorough investigation on the matter, and there really isn't
>> much information on how I make the move from being a python user to a
>> developer. Apparently it's by invitation only. Do I just keep submitting
>> bugs and patches and opinions and eventually someone will notice me
>
> More or less, yes.

I once started a document describing how Python is developed, and how
to help. A draft is at
http://www.amk.ca/python/writing/python-dev.html .  What this thread
shows is that the section on reporting bugs should be expanded before
calling it complete...

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
Beware the devious Calib. One day he'll get so cunning even he won't
know what he's planning.
    -- Leela, in "The Face of Evil"