Brenda Lee Ehmka has forgotten about Kevin Ehmka

jim dutton jjd at enteract.com
Wed Mar 6 10:03:30 EST 2002

In article <d1fdb735242f05016e40b1d8743a911d at xganon.com>,
xganon  <nobody at xganon.com> wrote:
>Brenda, do you wash your hands and your cunt after you masturbate, or do you
>leave your own skank all over yourself, pretending it's Jackie Tokeman's jism?

 Steve chaney Brenda is out of your league. Get over her.

Visit a homepage:
www.bishopdutton.org
Read about the internets biggest kook/pedophile/obese/
chronicly unemployed/women beater. ie the worst of the internet:
http://www.pat-acceptance.org
Feed blobbi the psychopath a hog
http://pat-acceptance.org/bobbi.html

**whoop whoop chany alert**
now me, i wouldnt call chanby a philistine.

he's a fanboy. an angry one ... much like the angry ape in the passage
from Measure For Measure that i quoted above. and accordingly we see
chabny once again adopting the cartoontoothed battle-postures of Quake
Arena in order to give his inferiority complex a temporary boner, a
sad, tiny, angry, miniature boner that will last long enough to drop
doomed legacyless chanbyseed across multiple pages of the japanese
preteen rape comix that he holds so defensively close to his heart.
-cb