Python & IRC

Felix nixdisciplenews at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 23:13:18 EST 2002

Greetings everyone,

                                     My question is this i like python and i
want to start out and learn most of the basics before proceeding into more
complex scripts. Now i love chatting learning new things in irc but it is
hard as hell to find a irc client that is windows compatiable well windows
2000 professional compatiable irc client that will allow me to use python as
a scripting language. If anyone has experience in scripting in irc and would
like to point me in the right direction besides pointing toward dircchat.com
or linux your help would be greatly appreciated.

    The only reason why i am looking for a stable fully functional client is
because i would like to use python as a language in windows and linux
because soon i will be adding red hat 7.2 to my new system.