Python & IRC

Felix nixdisciplenews at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 23:07:36 EST 2002

Greetings everyone,

                                    I'm not sure if you guys here might be
able ot help me but i have been looking up and down for a irc client that
alllows me ot script in python. I found one but it doesn't seem that the
owners of this client are making any type of head way in it's development. I
know Xchat allows to use python as a scripting language but that is with the
linux version not windows.

   If anyone here has experience with irc and creating scripts for a
particular irc client please your help would be greatly appreciated in
pointing me in the right direction.