Black Adder and PyQt

Will LaShell wlashell at outsourcefinancial.com
Mon Mar 4 11:57:06 EST 2002

<SNIP>

> Anyone out there have recommendations on a good IDE with form designer,
> that's not Beta?  Nothing too fancy...I've tried wxDesigner, but
> couldn't figure out that spacer stuff for the life of me.

I don't know if you have considered this, but a really excellent tool
for gui building is glade. You save the gui into a .glade file and use
pylibglade to load it into your program.

It allows a really interesting seperation between your processing code
and the gui code.

Obviously you still need a good editor, and they aren't integrated, but
you were asking for options, and this is a pretty decent one. We use
this system here at work.