Anyone need a program written?

cruciatuz sasoft at gmx.de
Fri Mar 29 10:24:06 EST 2002

!

> > Can anyone think of a program that I could build that would actually
> > have use to someone (you?)? I'm trained in Delphi, know some Java and
> > rudimentary C, so the programs don't need to be newbie-easy ( I like a
> > challenge: the greater the challenge, the faster I'll learn ;-) ).
>
> I'd really like to see a Python mail/newsreader. That would teach you a lot,
> and keep you busy for a while...
mhh, it wouldn't be _too_ useful, i think:
http://freshmeat.net/browse/31/?filter=178&topic_id=31

but it would be great to have something like that based on python's Tk wrapper,
because i am also interested in good communication-tools in python, but i ran into
(installation-)trouble with the different gui-toolkits.