shared memory block

Boris Huart Boris.Huart at mathworks.fr
Wed Mar 20 08:50:42 EST 2002

Well I am using a real-time system and I only have a Python library to get
about 20 floats calculated on the platform. Then I have implemented a Java
applet which needs those data to interact via an External Aauthoring
Interface with a VRML plugin embedded in IE. My problem is how to make the
python script and the java applet communicate together.

--
Sinceres salutations,

Boris HUART                        [mailto:boris.huart at mathworks.fr]

  The MathWorks Consulting      Tel : 01 55 64 06 63
                                Fax : 01 55 64 06 64
  20 rue Troyon               Email : mailto:consulting at mathworks.fr
  92316 Sevres Cedex, France    Web : http://www.mathworks.fr