Can use python to play MP3 file?

Ricky store_li at sina.com
Fri Mar 1 01:04:48 EST 2002

Thank you for you all! I means I want to play a MP3 stream using a local MP3
player, while, I'd like to play with transfer stream not download the whole
file to my hard disk and play it.

now, what shall I do? download a special application or use a special
proctor which some thing like http:// news://?

Thank you!
news:slrna7tdgp.113.tim at vegeta.ath.cx...