Newbie: Undefined reference when initializing Python

Gerhard Häring gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Wed Mar 13 13:56:10 EST 2002

Le 13/03/02 à 18:18, Michael Hudson écrivit:
> "henrikb666" <evil_wicked at ofir.dk> writes:
>
> [...]
> > I already include <Python.h> at the top of the TServer.cc file, so
> > that's not it. Could it have something to do with my Makefile?
>
> You need to link to Python; there should be a "-lpython" in there
> somewhere (and probably a "-L/some/path/or/other/" too).

Also take a look at this URL, before you tear your hairs out trying to
satisfy all the library dependencies:

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/11864

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 14.2 °C      Wind: 1.2 m/s