Python Web Programming Book?

Michael Hall olc at ninti.com
Wed Mar 27 13:49:04 EST 2002

I'm wondering if anyone can suggest the best (or a selection of the
best) books available covering the use of Python in a web and database
environment? It's OK if the book deals with other stuff, as long as its
treatment of web programming and database integration is good.

Is a book that also deals with Zope, Cheetah and Albatross or
related topics (embedded Python, I suppose) asking just too
much?

A good text will certainly cut down my newbie questions to this list.
So far I have Mark Lutz' "Python Programming" and Andre Lessa's "Python
Developer's Handbook" on my shortlist.

Mick