Python on an ARM Linux Graphics Client Plus

Gerhard Häring gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Sun Mar 17 20:50:14 EST 2002

* Robert Innes <rinnes at integraonline.com> [2002-03-17 17:05 -0800]:
> Been killing myself trying to build this to no avail. I know it can be
> done but I have not been able to get a good version. Could some kind
> person help me preserve what little hair I have left and tell me how
> they did it or point me to a binary that I can copy to my system?

While cross-compilation is possible with some hacking, it's much easier to
compile natively.

Take a look at http://www.handhelds.org/projects/skiffcluster.html

then just compile Python and whatever else you need natively on the
Skiffcluster. Take it home and enjoy :)

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 7.3 °C      Wind: 1.8 m/s