Python on Windows soon forbidden by Micro$oft?

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Mon Mar 11 20:12:01 EST 2002

grante at visi.com (Grant Edwards) writes:

> Ya know, I've actually read the transcript of that interview.
> He never claimed to have invented the Internet, only to have
> been responsible for funding it.

Which, BTW, was more truth than not.  When in Congress, Gore was very
important to the funding at the time (primarily, I believe, to NSF).
The whole "father of the internet" thing clearly got blown up a bit,
but for those of us working on the backbones at the time, he really
was a big guy in our camp.

--
-- David