win32 extension: rare PythonService problem

Zihong Lu zihong at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 11 11:36:16 EST 2002

I  also thought it might be due to the permission problem.  But when I
checked the mahine's registry entries, and the user's access authorities,
they seem to be fine.  The user has system administrator auth to the
machine, and the installation did write to the registry as expected.

Correct, the event log logged a error for the service when I tried to start.
No more meaningful information except saying return 1.

-Zihong
"Bengt Richter" <bokr at oz.net> wrote in message
news:a6grvo$h4o$0 at 216.39.172.122...
> On 10 Mar 2002 21:55:37 GMT, bokr at oz.net (Bengt Richter) wrote:
> [...]
> >But I'd check the event logs (run "%SystemRoot%"\system32\eventvwr.exe)
first