pyperl -- Arrays to Lists? ...Tuples?

Tim Widowfield taw at dnaco.net
Mon Mar 4 19:33:05 EST 2002

I hope it's not impolite to answer one's own question.  I got around the
tuple problem by forgoing the PerlModule construct and using Perl more
directly.  Once you've said 'import perl', 'perl.require("MyMOD")', and
then somthing like:

  obj_handle = perl.callm("new", "MyMOD", params)

...you can finally say:

  thingy = perl.callm_tuple("method", obj_handle, param1, param2, ...)

...and your thingy will definitely come back as a tuple.

--Tim Widowfield,
  taw at dnaco.net