Text Search Engine that works with Python

David Mertz, Ph.D. mertz at gnosis.cx
Tue Mar 5 15:33:51 EST 2002

|Here is a related question -- Is there a search program for
|structured text files, in particular something that searches XML
|files.

You might like my xml_indexer program.  There is a writeup on the design
at:

    http://gnosis.cx/publish/programming/xml_matters_10.txt

As with indexer, from which xml_indexer is derived, the module has been
aggregated into a package found at:

    http://gnosis.cx/download/Gnosis_XML_Utils-0.9.tar.gz

Yours, David...

--
mertz@  | The specter of free information is haunting the `Net!  All the
gnosis  | powers of IP- and crypto-tyranny have entered into an unholy