NoteTab Lite

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Fri Mar 8 02:48:08 EST 2002

Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message news:<3C882A0C.DB4B81B8 at engcorp.com>...
> William Kennedy wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone use the NoteTab series of editors for their coding,
>
> Is this anything like the NotePad series of editors?  ;-)
>
> > if so do they have a Python library I can have.
>
> I confess to never having used the program, but I wonder if
> your question is very clear.  Does the editor use Python as
> a scripting language, and you want a library of routines?
> Or are you asking for a set of configuration options for
> working with Python code?  Or something else that isn't
> clear (to me)?
>
> Hoping this isn't more obvious to others....
>
> -Peter

Not very obvious, but a few seconds googling brings up a hint that the
OP is looking for a Python equivalent of the following:

PerlDE.zip; 15 Jun 01; Jason Waugh
Adds pretty much everything you would need to make NoteTab a Perl
development environment -- autocomplete of common structures, context
sensitive help for perl functions, help for perl packages, clips to
interact with ActiveState's Perl Package Manager (PPM), and more.