win32com under Cygwin

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Sat Jun 1 22:35:23 EDT 2002

There may be an easy answer for this, but I have not yet found it...

I noticed that the Python distribution with Cygwin does not include the
win32 extensions.  The only distribution I can find for them is a
Windows executible, which does not seem to know about Cygwin.

Can these libraries be loaded under Cygwin?  Do they even work under
Cygwin?  Can somebody point me toward how to load them if it is
possible?

Thanks in advance.

Tom
Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet