Embed terminal into a Tkinter application

Fabien Hénon ffjhenon at club-internet.fr
Wed Jun 26 18:03:37 EDT 2002

Thanks for the link.
Yes that is what I want : Insert a terminal as Konsole or xterm into a
Tkinter application instead of a Text (Tkinter widget) to which I never
managed to redirect stdout and stderr of an external program.
I have reposted a message about it today.
Continuous redirection of stdout and stderr to a Tkinter app

Fabien