Creating Dynamic Web Pages (ZOPE)

Michael Hall olc at ninti.com
Sat Jun 8 05:53:31 EDT 2002

I notice no-one has suggested good ol' CGI. For a relatively simple job
such as this, a few basic Python CGI scripts, some templates and MySQLdb
could also be used ... oh, just noticed the MS-SQL database. There is
probably a module around to cope with MS-SQL, no?

Mick

--
n   i   n   t   i  .   c   o   m
Michael Hall     ninti at ninti.com