Problems with mayavi, pyvtk

Fernando Pérez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 14:52:36 EDT 2002

Lemniscate wrote:

> Hey, thanks for the info.  Here's the only problem...  I still get
> errors.  Here is what happens when I try to import vtkpython...

[snip]

Well, let me suggest you post specifically to the mayavi list.  I use mayavi
under linux, so I can't help you with dll problems in Windows. Under Linux I
got vtk & friends running just fine as per the instructions.

Keep in mind that Prabhu doesn't use windows either (at all). Maybe someone
on the mayavi list does use windows and can lend you a hand though.

good luck,

f.