solarwolf display ?

Tae kyon Taekyon at macchinetta.miadimora
Mon Jun 3 02:37:02 EDT 2002

On a Mandrake 8.2 system I compiled pygame 1.5 and solarwolf 1.5.1.
I have a matrox millennium g200 8 Mb video ram graphics card with 3d support
by XFree86 4.2.0, and a SVGA non-interlaced video with HSync 30-54,
VSync 50-90. I even get to play tuxracer at a good framerate ! But for
some reason 800x600 fullscreen displays will not work (some loki games
have to be played in a window, for instance, and nethack must be played
on a 1024x768 display).

Unfortunately it seems that solarwolf uses this type of display.
I know very little about python, nothing about pygame; anyway I tried
setting the video mode by changing the relevant options in
pygame.display.set_mode(()) ... but nothing seems to work.

Any tips ?

--
Tae Kyon