SafeArray problem

pixie888 at hotmail.com pixie888 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 03:11:01 EDT 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:28:36 -0400, "Michael Weiss"
<FooWeissBarMike at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I have not written an idl-file myself, I just used the classwizard in
>> Visual Studio to write my method on the automation object (using MFC).
>> What do you really want to know? (I looked for idl-files in my project
>> but did not find any)
>
>How about an ODL file?

not found too, I guess that when you use MFC in combination with the
Classwizard things are handled hidden for the programmer. Nonetheless:
I give you the following information for the better of it:

im my .h file

afx_msg LPDISPATCH GetRelationQuerierEx(const VARIANT FAR& vaIDs,long
lDummy);

the first argument is the safearray, the second the long

in my .cpp file

DISP_PROPERTY_PARAM(CDispCore, "RelationQuerierEx",
GetRelationQuerierEx, SetNotSupported, VT_DISPATCH, VTS_VARIANT
VTS_I4)