Python GUI

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu Jun 13 00:37:30 EDT 2002

Fox and FLTK are other options.

http://www.fox-toolkit.org/
http://www.fltk.org/

Neither of these has as wide a following as the GUI's you've already
evaluated.

I would stick with Tkinter if disk and memory usage are that critical to
you - it's look is pretty close to that of the platform it's running on. For
additional widgets, check out the Python Megawidgets.
http://pmw.sourceforge.net/

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA