distutils and distributing "scripts"

Hugo van der Merwe s1336one562 at bach.sun.ac.za
Thu Jun 6 17:40:16 EDT 2002

That already helps though, thanks. I'll go without .pyw for now. But I
still wonder how .pyw files, and all scripts, for that matter, are
distributed. bdist does place scripts in /usr/bin as one would want, but
one would want to be able to build a bdist from an sdist, which one cannot
if the scripts aren't included. Or, does one usually, in the case of a .py
script, add it both to py_modules and script lists?

Hugo