python version?

George Hester hesterloli at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:42:58 EDT 2002

Well I know quite a lot about limits.  Nothing about Maple.  But the reason I
mentioned is that I hoped that my students would take an interest in the subject
and learn the concept.  They were not interested but they needed the credit to
graduate.  In my case I was not necessarily interested in learning Python.  But
I did want to determine my version of Python in ASP.  I suppose I was like my
students and ya'll were like the teacher.  Yes basically I wanted it handed to
me on a platter.  What I did with the platter may have surprised you.  So just
becasue somebody wants something handed to them on a platter does not mean the
contribution has less value.

--
George Hester
"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message
news:3D107948.B3FEE4BB at engcorp.com...
> George Hester wrote:
> >
> > Yes my take on it was that you said "I needed to crawl before I walk."
Please