Python 2.2.1

Keith Woeltje kfw at woeltje.org
Thu Jun 13 19:59:53 EDT 2002

Dave,
I concur with the above--good choice in language. If you get frustrated
with that particular tutorial (it didn't look that great on first
glance), be sure to look at all of the resources on the Python web site at:
http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html

In particular, if you are new to programming, you owe it to yourself to
check out Alan Guald's site:
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/
if you can spring for it, the print version is an excellent starting
point (I'm fond of real books personally).

Best of luck.