How can Python bindings for the Qt toolkit?

zhao wangzhao_wz at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:20:10 EDT 2002

Hi,
I don't understand how the Sip create Python bindings for C++ libraries. How
does Sip Python module provides support functions to the automatically
generated code? I have installed Sip, Python2.2.1 and Qt3.0.4 in Windows.
But if I write python code, how can it be changed to C++ code so that I can
use it under Qt software. Can anybody give me the explanation in details and
how to install it? And when I install PyQt and run pyuic.exe, it always says
that 'the dynamic link library qt-mt230nc.dll could not be found in the
specified path'. Why?

Thanks for your help!

zhao