Efficient python programming...

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 6 17:53:49 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 08:40:15PM +0200, Shagshag13 wrote:

>  I'm looking for any state of art, optimizing techniques, tips, that a
> python beginner couldn't know by itself, but should learn and
> would be aware to write "efficient and good looking"python's code...

Actually, I don't recommend this approach.  I recommend you look at your
algorithm and try to translate that to Python syntax.  Optimization should
occur at the modelling and algorithm side of things.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
8-CPU Cluster, Hosting, NAS, Linux, LaTeX, python, vim, mutt, tin