Be the first on your block to register your computer.

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Fri Jun 28 08:26:09 EDT 2002

In article <IXWS8.368185$o66.975748 at news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
Neil Hodgson <nhodgson at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
			.
>   Then we'll just write Python as an Excel macro. Microsoft has over its
>entire history stuck programming languages in things *even when they are a
>security liability*. They show no signs of deviating from this path with
			.
			.
			.
'Guess you didn't get the memo.  Microsoft doesn't do this
in spite of the security implications; Microsoft does this
*because* of the security implications <URL: http://
www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20020627.html >.  Micro-
soft's marketing machine is sufficiently powerful to
induce people to believe the people who create problems
should be trusted to solve them.

'Sort of like all the other scandals in the headlines.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net