Python+ASP->import problem

Järvinen Petri jarvin24 at lehtori.cc.tut.fi
Wed Jun 19 07:05:01 EDT 2002

Hey,

I'm doing little project in combination Python+ASP.

Now I have mystical problem which I cannot solve on my own.

When importing my modules, I always get AttributeError for attributes that
surely exist on imported module.

<clip>
Response.Write(enactHTML.defineCSS('Enact Main'))
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'defineCSS'
</clip>

Here is my .asp page.
<clip>
<-- select Python as scripting engine for ASP -!>
<%@Language="Python" %>

<-- Import enact modules -->
<%
import enactHTML
%>

<%
Response.Write(enactHTML.defineCSS('Enact Main'))
Response.Write("Python gets ready to rumble inside a server-side scripting
block!")
%>
</clip>

And here I always got error on enactHTML.defineCSS('Enact Main')

And when I import same module (located in root of python directory) form
the interactive shell all works fine.

Could you guys help me a bit.

-Petri