Python and Sockets,

Raimo Tuisku raimo-news at mail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:00:11 EDT 2002

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 01:43:21 +0300, John J Breen wrote:

> to the sockets to be able to listen/send at any time. I cant have a loop
> Im not sure what that is... Does anyone have any suggestions for such a
> problem?

Hmm, I used threads for this and they have worked since that. But I am no
100 % sure if that is the best solution for this. I also used
select.select function which tells wheter the socket is
readable/writable/erroneous or not so the thread may be interrupted in
any time(recv function is quite hard to interrupt if it doesn't receive
anything).

--
Raimo Tuisku