Embeding python i C++

Jardar utopico at utobox.dhs.org
Sun Jul 7 09:14:30 EDT 2002

I have just started looking at using python as a scriptinglanguage. I
have successfully created extensions to the python interpretter so
there is noe problem calling C++ functionality from python (used SWIG
for creating wrappers). I have also sucessfully called a python
function from C++. The problems starts when I want to pass a C++
object to a python function. Passing simple strings og intergers are
easy, but I can find out how to pass whole objects. Can anybody help
me out here.

Thanks in advance

Jardar