PythonWin + other GUIs = CRASH!

Alistair Campbell campbells4 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jul 4 07:25:36 EDT 2002

Has anyone tried Komodo, the ActiveState IDE, with this? I haven't but I
have a copy which I haven't installed. I installed the ActiveState Python
version and it kept causing addressing errors in a Windows ME environment.
So, I am not too keen to give Komodo a try. I will though if it fixes the
crashing with GUI scripts.

Alistair Campbell
"Ingo Linkweiler" <i.linkweiler at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:3D232FEE.3010606 at gmx.de...
> Hi,
>
> when using the PythonWin IDE with other GUI-Toolkits (Qt, wxPython,
Pygame), the application crashes or freezes when running them with
"file->run".