Using Python for processing of large datasets (convincing managment)

Thomas Jensen spam at ob_scure.dk
Sat Jul 6 12:34:38 EDT 2002

Peter Hansen wrote:

<snip>

> If you email me offline I'd be happy to give you details from my
> current employer's extensive use of Python as a highly reliable
> and effective tool, and how it has never been an issue that
> developers who know Python before they start working with it are
> not as common as weeds.

Thank you, I will!

> (Thomas, I assume null at obscure.dk.X is not a valid email address. ;-)
Ahem, sorry! It should be valid now, except the underscore.
(Perhaps I'm a bit paranoid about spam, but on the other side I get less
than one spam mail pr. week, which I belive is rather low ;-)

--
Best Regards
Thomas Jensen