wxPython TextCtrl overwriting

Chris h_j_fong at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 17:48:56 EDT 2002

Thanks  Chris,

I'll give that a try.  BTW, any idea why python usually crashes so
horrendously while running my GUI in windows?  It seems like if I
click on my python window or anything like that while the GUI is up,
everything crashes fierce; yet the GUI seems to be "bugfree" - if that
state even exists.  Is there some exception handling I can insert that
will avoid this?  It's a pain to have to restart IDLE and my program 9
times out of the 10  I run it.  Cuts my productivty in half.

Chris